Hourly Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour
Day Shift: 5:45am-6:15pm
This position performs a variety of tasks related to shipping, receiving, warehouse, storage and the transfer of product via forklift.
- Read work instructions, Bill of Ladings, inspection procedures and forms, and labels written in either Spanish or English.
- Legibly write numbers and words on the daily sheets.
- Lift a 50-lb. Bag of product.
- Work in heat conditions (possibly as high as 90°F in summer).
- Stay on your feet for a minimum of 3 to 4 hours at a time and climb stairs.
- Communicate verbally with the Warehouse Supervisor, Shift Manager and QA personnel.
- Maintain a current forklift license.
- Safely operate a forklift.
- Pass our company Post-Offer screening procedure.