At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tagline is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We value teamwork.
- We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- We have integrity.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the production equipment, as well as the production of quality product with as little waste as possible.
Tasks may include but not limited to
- Prepare machines to start a production cycle, performing calibration, cleaning and other activities
- Monitor and properly adjust machine settings
- Supply raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Conduct tests to check the operation of machines, on a regular basis
- Troubleshoot issues that might occur during the shift
- Verify output to detect any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Create and manage records of approved and defective units or final products
- Create and maintain activity logs
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
- Must maintain a neat and clean work area to help prevent trips and falls
- Must follow all safety rules
- Willing to do additional duties as assigned
- Must be physically capable of the lifting associated with this job (50 lb limit).
- Must be able to obtain a forklift licenses and abide by the forklift rules.
- Applicant must possess adequate literacy skills to maintain the required records and verify material specifications.
- Must be a responsible, self-motivated, punctual & reliable individual, capable of operating high-speed equipment and efficiently controlling the lines flow.
- Must work as a team member within the area as necessary to optimize the area’s overall performance.
- Must exhibit safe work habits and behavior so as not to jeopardize the safety of themselves, or others in the area.
- Must be able to achieve production standards.
- Abide by Teasdale Foods, Inc. standard for grooming appearance and work habits.