Working at Teasdale Latin Foods means you don’t just have a hand in creating unforgettable flavor: you have a place at the family table. You’ll find that each of our team members supports one another, takes pride in their craft and believes in the importance of a superior product. And no matter your career path at Teasdale Latin Foods, that’s a surefire recipe for success.
DESCRIPTION: This individual will be responsible for producing quality foods products at or above company standard production rates. The individual will be required to perform their work following standard operating procedures and become qualified in all technical positions within the department.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Perform job duties per the Standard Operating Procedures while maintaining line efficiencies and yields at or above standards while controlling waste.
- Communication to company management any safety issues while operating the line.
- Follow SOP's and batch sheets to mix ingredients in accordance to specifications.
- Maintain process documentation as it applies to a particular assignment.
- Perform Quality Checks to ensure production of safe quality food products.
- Monitor product quality including physical, chemical, and microbiological testing of finished product and raw materials.
- Keep work area clean.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of product.
- Must be able to read and write basic English.
- Must be able to do basic math and reasoning skills.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Annual General Manufacturing Training (GMP), Food Safety, and Quality training.
- Review of Work Instructions and S.O.P.’s every two years or as required.
- Monthly safety training.