At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, our approach is the same…our people are “Simply Especial”:
- We are teamwork, respect, integrity, and accountability.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
OPERATIONS MANAGER - CARROLLTON, TX
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The responsibilities of the Manager include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead a team of salaried production employees, administrative support, and front-line hourly team members.
- Ensures that all job tasks are completed using the utmost regard for people safety. The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuing safety training is complete and that safety rules are being adhered to.
- Oversees and manages all aspects of the production process from raw material usage through finished product production.
- Oversees the supervision of all production employees and associated processes to produce products which meets or exceeds our quality and food safety standards.
- Responsible for immediately reporting any food safety concerns, and for working to immediately resolve any food quality issues.
- Oversees the training of production employees in GMP’s, sanitation, safety, standard operating procedures / work instructions, and company policies & program. Enforces said programs.
- Ensures pre-op inspections and product changeover inspections are complete to comply with equipment cleanliness standards.
- Ensures the written production schedule is followed and materials and labels are correct for product that is to be produced.
- Completes all required daily production documentation.
- Trains, monitors, and enforces company policies and programs.
- Ensures shift coverage of business-critical positions as well as initial training of temporary employees.
- Partners with Quality Assurance personnel to ensure product is being made and handled in accordance with our Teasdale quality standards and within product specification.
- Communicates with Maintenance personnel about any mechanical problems. Ensure areas are cleaned after maintenance repairs (as required).
- Conducts and or participates in plant and GMP inspections and or facility inspections as appropriate and as designated.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Minimum of 4-years’ experience in a manufacturing setting, preferably food manufacturing, or previous supervisory experience.
- Must possess a positive attitude and excellent people skills.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Manufacturing preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Day One - Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Day One Accrual of Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching Contributions at 60 Days
- Career Growth Opportunities and Professional Development
Are you passionate about being the right kind of leader, the point person of a fast-paced diverse workforce, and a steward of great tradition? We want people who are up for a challenge. Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!