At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, our approach is the same…our people are “Simply Especial”:
- We are teamwork, respect, integrity, and accountability.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
MANAGER, FP&A - CARROLLTON, TX
The position is responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis for Teasdale Latin Foods’ assigned business segments. Responsibilities include preparation and analysis of monthly results including variance analysis, product, and customer profitability, providing meaningful insights into the drivers of financial performance. This position is also responsible for forecasting business segment financial performance, including assessment and insight into forecast variances versus budget and prior year. The position will also provide pricing recommendations and maintain the integrity of customer master data in the ERP system.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop and prepare monthly reporting packages for business segments and key customers/products
- Prepare monthly Earnings Variation Analysis (EVA) identifying key drivers of change versus target including pricing, volume, supply chain cost and customer mix
- Drive financial performance through analysis of financial results and key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Lead overall budgeting and forecasting for business segment financial performance, including insight around variance to budget and prior year, assessment of risks/opportunities, and recommended actions to optimize results
- Provide pricing recommendations in response to customer RFPs (requests for proposal).
- Recommend pricing actions in accordance with underlying commodity, transportation, and other costs
- Ensure the accuracy of customer pricing in the company’s ERP system
- Support due diligence of potential future acquisitions as needed.
- Develop financial models and evaluate business proposals, working closely with department management across the organization.
- Assists in ad hoc projects for the VP Finance, CFO, and CEO as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 4 Year bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- 5+ years experience in consumer products - food manufacturing preferred
- Experience in a multi-entity corporate environment
- Current working knowledge of GAAP
- Systems – strong Excel skills, knowledge of ERP systems, knowledge of Catalyst/Domo a plus
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Improvement Oriented - ability to strive for continuous improvement
- Self-starter - ability to work independently and learn new assignments quickly
- Detail-oriented – demonstrated ability to handle large amounts of detailed data
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely and accurate manner in a fast paced environment
- Project management & organization skills – ability to organize, prioritize and manage projects
- Personable – team player, positive can-do attitude
- Flexibility in assignments – ability to multi-task and to switch assignments quickly
- Strong Excel skills with proficiency in Word and Powerpoint
- Day One - Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Day One Accrual of Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching Contributions at 60 Days
- Career Growth Opportunities and Professional Development
Are you passionate about being the right kind of leader, the point person of a fast-paced diverse workforce, and a steward of great tradition? We want people who are up for a challenge. Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!