At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We value teamwork.
- We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- We have integrity.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Director – Retail Sales (Midwest)
The Director – Retail Sales requires a high-performing individual to meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The responsibilities include developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. The position is responsible for branded and private label products at national and regional food retailers in the Midwest region, including Target, SuperValu, AWG, Hy-Vee, Albertson’s Denver and Texas, HEB, and Save a Lot. Looking for a challenge? Let’s go!
Core functions of the role include:
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base.
- Manage brokers effectively to stay focus and achieve the company’s objectives.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Develop and deliver sales presentation.
- Coordinate sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
What it takes:
- Travel is up to 60%
- Home base is somewhere in the Midwest, location flexible
- 7 or more years of sales, marketing, or sales support experience.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with and understanding of leading-edge sales strategies and techniques.
- Experience in cold calling, networking and lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close new business.
What we’d like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, marketing, or related field.
- Bilingual – Spanish, English
Are you passionate about building an organization, growing the bottom line, and transforming your job into a career? Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!