At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We value teamwork.
- We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- We have integrity.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Accounts Receivables (AR Specialist)
Teasdale is looking for an organized, detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team. The ARS is responsible for, but not limited to, the collection, validation, and processing customer deductions, to reconcile the AR file. You will continuously monitor customer accounts for any discrepancies either internally or externally. This role requires both verbal and written communications with internal and external customers.
This position may also have some administrative duties to help support the Finance team.
- Reviewing, Validating and Processing customer deductions. Must have prior experience with Deductions
- Timely reconciliation of open debit and credit AR balances.
- Research balances by utilizing external portals and documentation.
- Proactively monitor customer accounts for non-payment.
- Written and Verbal communications to effectively communicate progress with Customer and internal team.
- Apply Credit Holds; Research Payments on Account (POA).
- Identify EDI or other billing issues that prevent timely payment.
- Ensure compliance with Company Policies & Procedures.
- High School Diploma.
- 1 Years Accounts Receivable or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel Skills-Basic Formulas, Pivot Tables & V-Lookup's.
- CPG Wholesale Food experience is a plus.
- Decision Making - Identifying issues, problems and choosing a course of action for resolution.
- Organization - Effectively manage multiple priorities in a changing environment.
- Adaptability - Must be able to change on a dime and refocus work based on a priority list.
- Teamwork – Must be able to work cohesively in a team environment.
- Change Agent - Continuously seek out opportunities to improve process.
Are you passionate about making sure things are done right, tracking down details, and transforming your job into a career? Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!