At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, our approach is the same…our people are “Simply Especial”:
- We are teamwork, respect, integrity, and accountability.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER - CARROLLTON, TX
The Warehouse Manager is a hands-on leader providing the management of site distribution focusing on warehouse, inventory and dock management. This role will be responsible for warehousing, finished good staging, pallet layering/rework, outbound loading and dock management including carrier engagement at the site.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for the hiring, training program(s) and performance management of both union and non-union distribution staff.
- Develop processes that deliver on cost, quality and service objectives across the site and satellite warehouses
- Design the warehouse management, material handling, dock scheduling, staging and loading processes that are efficient, effective and meet the needs of our customers.
- Ensure schedules are maintained for staging, put away, cycle counting, and loading of finished goods.
- Define and implement daily management system to show visibility key department deliverables (inventory accuracy, material handling times, damages, dock appointment adherence, etc.)
- Responsible for all warehouse related costs for the site. Accountable for annual budget development and achievement
- In coordination with planning, manage capacity utilization for warehousing (dock throughput & storage space) based on target inventory levels. Implement governance and planning to provide both KPI’s and forecasted needs
- Manage pallet sharing programs including but not limited to CHEP, PECO, etc.
- Work closely with the customer service and production departments to deliver on customer needs
- Deliver 99% accuracy for finished goods, having a robust inventory management program consisting of cycle and physical counts.
- Ensure product is stored in spec (temp, conditions, placement, palletizing, etc.) maintaining FEFO.
- Ensure that all goods and services are acquired in accordance with the current purchasing policies and designation of authority matrix
- Develop SOP’s in accordance with internal controls, partnering closely with plant controller.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred not required
- Minimum of ten (10) years of applicable experience with progressive responsibilities in a manufacturing environment with extensive experience in warehousing and transportation
- Must have distribution experience
- Good working knowledge and experience with WMS or ERP system
- Knowledge of current supply chain management techniques and processes. Food industry knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated vendor management experience in transportation and warehousing across both ambient and cold supply chain(s)
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, communication, and networking skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and strong leadership skills
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams/initiatives
- Laser focus on execution (end to end) applying relentless rigor
- Experience in strategic planning as well as tactical execution
- Problem solving and decision-making capabilities; strong analytical skills
- Team motivator with a high energy level and diligent work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
WHY TEASDALE LATIN FOODS:
- Day One - Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Day One Accrual of Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching Contributions at 60 Days
- Career Growth Opportunities and Professional Development
Are you passionate about being the right kind of leader, the point person of a fast-paced diverse workforce, and a steward of great tradition? We want people who are up for a challenge. Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!