Hourly Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour
This position receives product from the processing area.
- Read and follow work instructions written in either Spanish or English.
- Legibly write numbers and words on the daily sheets.
- Pick up boxes of seasoning mix or buckets of rework product and be able to move your body with those boxes or buckets in order to add the ingredients to the mixer.
- Be able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Work in heat conditions (possibly as high as 90°F in summer)
- Stay on your feet for a minimum of 3 to 4 hours at a time and climb stairs.
- Be able to be used in a versatile manner. When the mixer is not in operation the employee in this position may be used in the blanch tanks, to package 50# bags or perform other job duties.
- Adhere to all company safety requirements.
- Communicate verbally with the Shift Manager, Operator and QA Technician.
- Pass our company Post-Offer screening procedure.