At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We value teamwork.
- We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- We have integrity.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Supervisor responsibilities are:
- Establish daily, weekly and monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Manage the workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Guide and coach employees, monitoring their productivity
- Must have schedule flexibility to work a nightshift when required by manager
- Perform verification of production output according to specifications
- Prepare reports on performance and progress and present them to senior managers
- Detect issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Consult new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Ensure strict adherence to safety guidelines and company standards
- Perform verification of employee ADP payroll time and attendance on a daily basis
- Oversee sanitation
- Manage chemical usage
- Complete incident and accident investigations
- Other jobs as assigned
Supervisor requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working in a Supervisory position of Production, Labeling and Warehousing or other similar environments
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Good practical experience with MS Office
- Experience with scheduling efficiencies
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, together with a results-driven approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and an efficient problem solver
This position requires the ability to provide coverage for the Department Manager while having a focus on customer satisfaction by maintaining good relationships with other departments, customers, Human Resources, Maintenance, Scheduling and other members of management staff.