At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, our approach is the same…our people are “Simply Especial”:
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Job Position - Quality Assurance Technician(starting pay at $16.00)
Summary: Responsible for food product testing and inspection, process monitoring, records completion, sanitation verification, and general lab maintenance to support scheduled production.
• Monitor Critical Control Points of the HACCP Plan
• Monitor Critical Quality Points of the Quality Plan
• Record results of monitoring for each of the CCPs and QCPs
• Perform Verification of pre-operation sanitation as applicable to the shift
• Perform lab analysis of pH, acidity, salinity and viscosity
• Perform verification of lid security, vacuum, pull up , lot code and date code
• Perform Verification of operational sanitation as a result of production changeovers
• Perform lab equipment calibrations
• Perform environmental monitoring
• Cross trained to cover all areas of processing / production/ batching.
• Performs visual inspections and tests with laboratory equipment to verify product quality (during production and on finished product).
• Maintains accurate records of all lab tests.
• Works in production facility, reports to Quality Assurance Manager to ensure all product specifications are met.
• Performs preop sanitation checks
Are you passionate about making a difference every single day, being a part of a growing team, and transforming your job into a career? Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!