At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We value teamwork.
- We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- We have integrity.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Customer Service Representative - Atwater, CA
The Customer Service Representative, reporting to the Customer Service Director, is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department. Looking for a challenge? Let’s go!
Core functions of the role include:
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns per established department policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the finance department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Makes the initial contact with a client and explains the service available.
- Processes customer orders and payments.
- Maintains customer database: updates data and makes necessary changes.
- Determines/understands customers’ needs with strong objection/response handling.
- Logs customer queries/complaints for quality team.
- Reviews orders received for price and nomenclature. Obtain updated PO for pricing if deemed necessary
- Informs customers of shipping date, anticipated delays and any additional information needed by the customer.
- Prepares invoices and shipping documents such as export papers and commercial invoices.
- Confers with production, shipping, warehouse or Ryder personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Answers questions from customers or individuals regarding products or directs them to the person able to assist them.
- Answers sales calls and provides information as needed.
- Serves as liaison with manufacturing, engineering and shipping personnel.
- Receive and respond to Customer requests and questions, not limited to: tracing outbound shipments, obtaining proof of deliveries, sending samples and checking stock levels, prepare export documentation, resolve Customer problems or complaints, present solutions for potential problem areas, and strive to exceed our Customer’s expectations.
What it takes:
- 1 year of ERP experience required
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Experience using MS Office products
What we’d like to see:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Associates degree or equivalent from college or technical school
Are you passionate about helping people, being that first contact when people need a hand, and transforming your job into a career? Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!