At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We value teamwork.
- We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- We have integrity.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
ROLE: Maintenance Technician
- Repair of plant equipment and property
- Maintain plant equipment and property
- Maintain project work
- Complete Preventive Maintenance (PM’s) of equipment
- Any other work assigned as necessary
- Minimum of 5 years documented experience in industrial maintenance or completion of maintenance apprenticeship program
- Working knowledge of industrial mechanics (power transmission, hydraulic, and pneumatics)
- Working knowledge of industrial electricity
- Working knowledge of Programable Logic Controllers (PLC’c) and controls
- Ability to do assigned work efficiently and independently
- Ability to work without supervisor and be self-directed
- Ability to clearly communicate with productions and support personnel
- Satisfactory attendance record
- Must pass maintenance aptitude test
- Must be able to perform all duties as assigned in the written work instructions
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds
- Will report to a Maintenance Supervisor.
- Must be able to develop working relationships with all co-workers.
- May interact with outside vendors and contractors.
Are you passionate about your work, want to be a part of a growing company, and transform your job into a career? Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!