Working at Teasdale Latin Foods means you don’t just have a hand in creating unforgettable flavor: you have a place at the family table. You’ll find that each of our team members supports one another, takes pride in their craft and believes in the importance of a superior product. And no matter your career path at Teasdale Latin Foods, that’s a surefire recipe for success.
ROLE: Packer (General Labor)
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all area of packing: inserting products into bags, boxes or containers, labeling boxes, pallets, and general good housekeeping.
- Work in the role assigned by the shift manager or shift supervisor
- Assume responsibilities of job assigned and complete work following current standard operating procedures while maintaining line efficiencies and yields at or above standard.
- Communicate to the Shift Supervisor or Lead any production problems and safety issues.
- General housekeeping and cleaning of work area: wiping down equipment, sweeping, mopping, etc.
- Any additional duties that are assigned as need to run operations.
- Must perform all duties as assigned in following work instructions.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to perform all duties as assigned in work instructions.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and rotate body.
- Must be able to lift at least 35 pounds.
- Must be able to use both right and left hands.
- Annual General Manufacturing Program training.
- Safety and Quality training.
- Annual review of Work Instructions.
- Additional training as necessary.
Are you passionate about making a difference every single day, being a part of a growing team, and transforming your job into a career? Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!