At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
We are proud of our heritage.
We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
We are obsessed with quality.
We value teamwork.
We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
We have integrity.
We are leaders.
We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Title: Sanitation Technicians Reports to: Sanitation Lead
Perform all necessary tasks to assure the proper sanitation of the company.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- Assure that all Sanitation Activities are done on a day by day basis.
- Use the sanitation equipment in a proper manner
- Complete the proper documentation to maintain the Sanitation and Food Safety programs in place.
- Assist Production when an emergency occurs.
- Keep and maintain the sanitary conditions of all the building (roof, walls and floor) and grounds.
- Weight all production waste and fill out the waste report.
- Dispose of all trash (Paper or Plastic) and Food Waste in the proper manner to maintain the Sanitation status of the company.
- Maintain the Hydrocal system working properly and keep the pH readings in standards.
- Keep the Nejayote filters clean and in good conditions.
- Keep and maintain the Master Sanitation Schedule Updated.
- Any other related activity.
- Must be able to lift up to 50-65 pounds, 4 feet high, without the aid of another person.
- Must be able to sit/stand for up to a full eight hour shift in the performance of job duties
- Must be able to climb (up and down) up to 10 feet high, for up to a full eight hour shift in the performance of job duties
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push, and pull in the performance of job duties
- Must be able to use fingers bilaterally and unilaterally
- Must be able to work in various temperatures and environmental conditions
- Must be able to maintain amicable work relationships with fellow employees and perform all essential job functions in an environment that will sometimes include increased work levels of work-related stress
Are you passionate about baking, learning to make a product from start to finish with a fun diverse team? Then get ready to experience the fascinating world of tortilla making. Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods. Let’s Taco bout it!