Teasdale Latin Foods in Atwater, CA is hiring for Production Line Checkers.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate occasionally works near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Report to lab 15 minutes prior to shift to make sure they have the proper paperwork, with correct information. Cart and scales set up and out on the line prior to the start of the shift.
- Check Video jet for correct codes and clarity.
- Uses lab equipment to do moistures on product and another test to assist the lab technician if needed.
- Check fill weight and net weights at least twice per retort
- Do Moisture checks on each tank of soaked beans, checking for proper moisture levels.
- Follows Blancher Metal Detection Procedures.
- Conducts pH test on water in Pit outside every hour.
- Record above tests, start and stop times, and completes varies logs required by management pertaining to production.
- Records all information on the proper forms and reports. For guidelines and specific Procedures, refer to the Lab Procedure Manual.
- Reports all problems to the QA Coordinator /QA Manager.
- Communicate effectively with management and Lab Technicians any deviation from the product or the process.