At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We value teamwork.
- We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- We have integrity.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Position: Filler Operator
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- Monitor capping operation to maintain adequate lid levels and lid torque. Make all necessary adjustments to maintain a non-stop capping operation
- Monitor filler operation to ensure correct fill weight and make necessary adjustments
- Monitor and record fill temperatures at the beginning, middle and end of each batch
- Fill out daily documentation
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Change out guides, and adjust rails when necessary, after a glass change
- Rinse out filler, grease plugs and pistons after a recipe change when needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50-65 pounds up to four feet high without assistance.
- Required to bend, stoop, pull and push in performance of job duties.