At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We value teamwork.
- We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- We have integrity.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Position: Packaging Operator
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- Packages finished product into box trays according to defined schedule
- Changes box print and assigns job, item code and letter change
- Monitors line for pop ups, dented or scratched lids
- Monitors jars for high or low label placement
- Monitors jars for legible date codes on jars
- Changes out mandrel and cleans tray maker when necessary
- Loads boxes into tray maker and monitors glue supply
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices
- Performs other job duties as necessary
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds up to four feet high without assistance.
- Required to bend, stoop, pull and push in performance of job duties.