Manufacturing Electrician - compensation based in experience
· Moves, removes or installs electrical circuits and motors.
· “Troubleshoots” and make repairs or corrections on motors, switches, switch panels, fuse boxes, lighting, heat or power circuits and junction boxes.
· “Troubleshoots” and repair PLC (Programmable Logic Controls) (ABB)
· Installs, connects, and adjusts electrical gauges and recording instruments.
· Repairs ignition and electrical systems of automotive equipment.
· Assist other Electricians or Maintenance Mechanics in tearing down electrical motors and reassembling motors.
· Must be able to read and understand blueprints and circuit diagrams.
· Welding, including Heliarc and Stainless Steel
· Performs or directs the maintenance and repairs of all electrical wiring and variable drives, installation of motors, switches, switch panels, fuse boxes, lighting, PLC, testing and power circuits.