At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We value teamwork.
- We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- We have integrity.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Human Resources Manager
The HR Manager, reporting to the SVP Human Resources, is responsible for the daily management of HR activities, primarily managing the administration of company programs, policies and procedures, as well as coaching and developing two direct reports. We are a company growing, redefining processes, and pushing to get better. Looking for a challenge? Let’s go!
Core functions of the role include:
- Manage HR related activities, including staffing, compensation, managing records, pay roll and employee relations.
- Reviews and recommends policy and procedure update in compliance with federal and state employment regulations.
- Administers various employee benefits programs including group medical/vision, dental, life and supplemental insurances.
- Manage liability insurance claims.
- Submit any work-related injury documentation to Work Comp carrier, track injuries, maintain logs and postings
- Supports recruiting functions by screening and interviewing applicants.
- Conducts new employee orientations and staff trainings as needed.
- Identifying and clarifying employee issues and implementing solutions, including coaching and counseling.
- Maintain confidentiality for HR related issues
- Other duties as assigned
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business required.
- Minimum 3 years experience as HR Generalist/Manager.
- Highly proficient with MS Office.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Exposure to a manufacturing environment.
What we’d like to see:
- 3 to 5 years with a manufacturing or distribution organization
- Experience with unions
Are you passionate about making a difference every single day, building and leading teams, and transforming your job into a career? Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!