Hourly Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour
Night Shift: 5:45pm-6:15am
The cooker initiates the cook cycle and monitors the cook cycle for the dump/load interval.
This position must be able to:
- Read work instructions and recipe formulations written in either Spanish or English.
- Legibly write numbers and words on the daily sheets.
- Pull a 500-lb. tote bag with a crane.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Work in extreme heat and humidity conditions (possibly as high as 95°F)
- Stay on your feet for a minimum of 3 to 4 hours at a time and climb stairs.
- Be able to perform repetitive motion tasks.
- Communicate verbally with the Shift Manager, and other personnel working in the area.
- Adhere to all company safety requirements.
- Pass our company Post-Offer screening procedure.