At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We value teamwork.
- We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- We have integrity.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Plant Manager - Carrollton, TX
Reports to VP of Bakery
Responsible to ensure the entire plant operation, including finished product warehousing and shipping operates in a profitable, safe, and sanitary fashion while complying with any and all Federal, State, Local or customer requirements, including OSHA, AIB and all Teasdale- Rudy’s Tortillas Bakery Standards.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and execute plans to achieve organizational goals and objectives in Safety, Food Safety, Cost control and Quality
- Manage Warehouse Shipping and Receiving - Daily Operations and Sales Demand
- Maintenance – Full PM program, work orders completion, TPM program sustainability, MRO Purchasing and Building Maintenance
- Production - oversee the complete Manufacturing process from Deacom to Floor Operations
- Sanitation – monitoring and guiding the elimination of product waste, managing efficiency.
- Work closely with HR-QA-Finance to support the daily Operation
- Lead the entire operation for the accomplishment of the plant goals and objectives
- Participate in the Budgetary development and comply to meet all targets
- Leader of the Safety Committee
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Baking, Food Science, Chemistry or related life science required
- 5+ years of manufacturing leadership roles gained within consumer food production or related environments, with a proven track record in leading manufacturing teams to continuously improve the efficiency of production methods and, ultimately, the quality of products. Any equivalent combination of related education and/or experience may be considered for the above.
- Team management/leadership/development skills, including the ability to manage people in an organizational matrix and get the best out of them.
- Successful in building and mentoring high performance teams committed to quality and promoting a spirit of teamwork and a culture of continuous improvement. Any equivalent combination of related education and/or experience may be considered for the above.
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- Previous experience as a Plant Manager or higher role
Are you passionate about being the right kind of leader, the point person of a fast paced diverse workforce, and a steward of great tradition? We want people who are up for a challenge. Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods. Let’s Taco bout it!