At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We value teamwork.
- We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- We have integrity.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
The responsibilities of the Production Manager include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversees and manages all aspects of the production process from raw material usage through finished product production and storage.
- Supervise all production employees and processes for the production of products which meet quality and food safety standards and specifications.
- Monitors all aspects of the washing, cooking, drying, and packaging process.
- Maintain control of the cooking and drying process, implementing operational changes as necessary to produce product within approved operational parameters.
- Responsible for immediately reporting any food safety and quality problems or potential food safety/quality issues to the QA Manager.
- Train production employees in GMP’s, sanitation, safety, standard operating procedures / work instructions, and company policies & programs as appropriate. Enforce said programs.
- Supervise and document the sanitation process.
- Perform pre-op inspections and product change over inspections to ensure cleanliness of equipment.
- Follow the written production schedule. Ensure materials and labels are correct for product that is to be produced.
- Complete required daily documentation for position.
- Enforce company policies and programs.
- Ensure shift coverage of positions as well as initial training of temporary employees.
- Communicate with Quality Assurance personnel to ensure product is being made and handled in accordance with quality standards and within specifications.
- Communicate with Maintenance personnel any mechanical problems. Ensure areas are cleaned after maintenance repairs as required.
- Conduct and / or participate in plant and GMP inspections and/or facility inspections as appropriate and as designated.
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in a manufacturing setting, preferably food manufacturing, or previous supervisory experience.
- Must possess a positive attitude and excellent people skills.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Manufacturing preferred.
Are you passionate about quality, getting things right the first time, and turning your job into a career? We want people who are up for a challenge. Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!