Working at Teasdale Latin Foods means you don’t just have a hand in creating unforgettable flavor: you have a place at the family table. You’ll find that each of our team members supports one another, takes pride in their craft and believes in the importance of a superior product. And no matter your career path at Teasdale Latin Foods, that’s a surefire recipe for success.
PAY: $17.00 per hour
ROLE: Forklift Operator
- Loading and unloading raw materials and finished product to and from the warehouse and freezers
- Providing accurate stock storage and rotation in all storage areas
- Climbing onto trucks and material storage silos (Approx. 50 feet high)
- Maintain high housekeeping standards in all warehouse work areas.
- Work with production team leaders to provide timely support to production regarding supply and removal of raw materials and finished product.
- Will be required to label pallets, and accurately follow product codes.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Able to work in both hot and cold climates.
- Must perform all duties as assigned and follow work instructions.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
- Must be able to perform all duties as assigned in the work instructions
- Must be able to read warehouse documents and write all warehouse logs
- Must be able to use a handheld scanner
- Annual GMP, Safety and Quality policy training.
- Annual review of work instructions.
- Additional training as necessary.
Are you passionate about making a difference every single day, being a part of a growing team, and transforming your job into a career? Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!