At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We value teamwork.
- We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- We have integrity.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Financial Analyst - Pricing:
The Pricing and Competitive Intel Analyst will serve as the dedicated resource for ongoing as well as ad-hoc market and pricing analyses to inform Teasdale’s pricing strategy. This individual will be the go-to resource monitoring repositories of data and tools pertaining to the pricing function. The Analyst will also be the in-house expert of key data sources and analytical tools for large data sets. The Analyst will serve as the source of established “truth” for pricing data and related information (e.g., dashboards).
- Conduct ongoing analysis of company, product category, channel, plant, account etc (including of key metrics such as Net Margin, Win/Loss Rate, Effective Price Increase, Price vs. Target among others.
- Maintain product pricing accuracy in the ERP system. Monitor Pricing mailbox and reconcile issues as they arise.
- Support regular review meetings with Finance, Sales, Marketing and Plants to review performance and identify pricing opportunities.
- Perform periodic statistical analyses of historical pricing data; refine market-based pricing tool formulas accordingly and as needed.
- Provide other support to senior leadership as directed, including miscellaneous analyses, training material development and updates, competitive intelligence repository maintenance, etc.
- Partner closely with Finance, Sales, Marketing and IT to ensure appropriate data elements are captured and available for analysis.
- Manage key repositories for market and pricing information, and processes to maintain this information.
- Exceptional analytical skills (expert user of Excel and key BI tools, e.g. Domo, PowerBI, Tableau).
- Understanding of cost drivers in a manufacturing environment- standard costs, production efficiencies, etc.
- Comfortable with tools to extract, structure and analyze very large data sets.
- Able to drive insights even from imperfect data.
- High level of detail accuracy and process orientation; committed to building and maintaining data assets.
- Flexible to balance day-to-day responsibilities at the same time as unanticipated activities (some of which may have tight deadlines).
- Strong relationship management and communication skills.
Required Education and Experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in pricing function required, preferably in the consumer packaged goods industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Statistics or Pricing/Marketing Analytics/related field required.
Preferred Education and Experience
Are you passionate about quality, getting things right the first time, and turning your job into a career? We want people who are up for a challenge. Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!