At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We value teamwork.
- We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- We have integrity.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Senior Accountant – Carrollton, TX
The Senior Accountant, reporting to the Accounting Manager, will support handling day-to-day and period-end accounting/ finance functions, assist in forecasting, annual budgeting, annual external audit, and special projects as needed. The successful candidate is a quick learner, exhibits a positive attitude and a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment, and has strong interpersonal and analytical skills. Looking for a challenge? Let’s go!
Core functions of the role include:
- Complete monthly period-end close related tasks including preparing journal entries, expense accruals, and cost/variance analysis to ensure accurate, consistent, and timely reporting of financial results.
- Ensure completion of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations including resolving reconciling items.
- Assist with forecasting and annual budgeting process.
- Assist with annual audit requests to provide timely and accurate information.
- Create reports as needed, ad hoc analysis, and other duties as assigned
What it takes:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of hands-on accounting experience
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, results oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Excellent task management and follow-up skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS products
- Team focused with the ability to provide support and add value when the need arises
What we’d like to see:
- Prior work experience in supply chain finance or manufacturing environment in the food and beverage industry
- PE background
- Public accounting background
- Flexible work schedule with 3 days in office per week, 2 days remote
- Flex time off, with no defined cap on employee time off
Are you passionate about the numbers, running down the details, and transforming your job into a career? Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!