At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, we hang our hats on being many different things.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We value teamwork.
- We are respectful, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- We have integrity.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Customer Operations Manager
This role provides oversight for all customer service activities including order fulfillment, logistics, service escalations, service analytics and transaction processing, leading a team of customer service staff servicing our retail or food service business(es). This role will ensure that Customer Service is providing ‘best in class’ service to our customer base at the lowest possible fulfillment cost. This position will serve as the point of contact for internal sales, plant and corporate management for service escalations related to their assigned business (Retail or Food Service).
This position is also responsible for adherence to all customer service process & procedures. Responsible for monitoring performance against established standards/Key Performance Indicators for service, quality and cost; implementing corrective action as needed. Develops/maintains key account relationships in partnership with Sales and handles escalated customer issues within their assigned business segment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide day-today oversight of Customer Service (CS) personnel and processes
- Staff scheduling, training, quality performance monitoring, ongoing performance improvement processes, performance management and development of CS staff.
- Lead customer product availability reviews to ensure management of customer’s expectations are in line with production planning.
- Oversee the timely communication to customers based on service supply policies
CONTROL RELATED RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all goods and services are delivered to customers utilizing processes approved by Supply Chain Finance.
- Develop SOP in accordance with internal controls as defined by Supply Chain Finance, ensuring proper segregation of duties.
- Review and supervise work of personnel reporting directly.
- Prepare annual performance evaluations for personnel reporting directly.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Ability to build, transform and lead a successful team customer service professionals and provide clear direction and instruction.
- Knowledge of current supply chain management techniques and processes.
- Functional knowledge in transportation, logistics, and distribution a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and strong leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Laser focus on execution (end to end) applying relentless rigor, serving as an advocate for our customers
- Problem solving and decision-making capabilities; strong analytical skills
- Team motivator with a high energy level and diligent work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of service related management experience in a call center, plant, 3PL or consumer product goods company.
- 5+yrs experience managing service delivery activities across different businesses, channels, and product lines in consumer product goods/retail environment.
- Experience working in food manufacturing a plus.
You up for a challenge? Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!