Working at Teasdale Latin Foods means you don’t just have a hand in creating unforgettable flavor: you have a place at the family table. You’ll find that each of our team members supports one another, takes pride in their craft and believes in the importance of a superior product. And no matter your career path at Teasdale Latin Foods, that’s a surefire recipe for success.
PAY: $17.00 per hour
- Loading and unloading raw materials and finished product to and from the warehouse and freezers; providing accurate stock storage and rotation in all storage areas; climbing onto trucks and material storage silos (Approx. 50 feet high) and maintain high housekeeping standards in all warehouse work areas.
- Work with production team leaders to provide timely support to production regarding supply and removal of raw materials and finished product.
- Will be required to pick and pack orders, build pallets, label cases, and accurately follow product codes.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Able to work in sub-zero temperatures.
- Must preform all duties as assigned and follow work instructions.
- Must be able to perform all duties as assigned in the work instructions.
- Must be able to read warehouse documents and write all warehouse logs.
- Annual GMP, Safety and Quality policy training.
- Annual review of work instructions.
- Additional training as necessary.
INTERNAL: Will report to the Warehouse Manager, Shift Supervisor, Plant Manager, for direction. Must be able to develop a working relationship with all co-workers.
EXTERNAL: Will interact with outside truck drivers for deliveries and pick-ups.