Working at Teasdale Latin Foods means you don’t just have a hand in creating unforgettable flavor: you have a place at the family table. You’ll find that each of our team members supports one another, takes pride in their craft and believes in the importance of a superior product. And no matter your career path at Teasdale Latin Foods, that’s a surefire recipe for success.
PAY: Range from $22.80 to $26.80 per hour
- Repair of plant equipment and property
- Maintain plant equipment and property
- Maintain project work
- Complete Preventive Maintenance (PM’s) of equipment
- Any other work assigned as necessary
- Minimum of 5 years documented experience in industrial maintenance or completion of maintenance apprenticeship program
- Working knowledge of industrial mechanics (power transmission, hydraulic, and pneumatics)
- Working knowledge of industrial electricity
- Working knowledge of Programable Logic Controllers (PLC’c) and controls
- Ability to do assigned work efficiently and independently
- Ability to work without supervisor and be self-directed
- Ability to clearly communicate with productions and support personnel
- Satisfactory attendance record
- Must pass maintenance aptitude test
- Must be able to perform all duties as assigned in the written work instructions
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds
- Annual GMP, Safety and Quality policy training
- Annual review of Work Instructions
- Additional training as necessary
INTERNAL: Will report to the Maintenance Manager and or Supervisor, Plant Manager for directions. Must be able to develop working relationships with all co-workers.
May interact with outside vendors and contractors.