At Teasdale Latin Foods, our tag line is Simply Especial.
How does simplicity translate to excellence? By putting just the right amount of care into each and every product, and just the right number of ingredients, too. Because quality shouldn’t be complicated. It’s simply the taste of Teasdale.
When it comes to our people, our approach is the same…our people are “Simply Especial”:
- We are teamwork, respect, integrity, and accountability.
- We are proud of our heritage.
- We are multi-cultural and multi-generational.
- We are obsessed with quality.
- We are leaders.
- We are Latin food.
We believe in finding the right people for the right roles, helping them to build careers. That's where you come in.
Maintenance Technician / Mechanic (2nd Shift - 2PM to 10PM) - Carrollton, TX
We want you to join our team and take on the job of assembling, maintaining and repairing machinery. Your duties will include ensuring functionality and reliability of machines, engines and mechanical systems.
You should have good manual dexterity and great attention to detail. We also expect you to be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
- Assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Check machines, engines, transmissions and other objects on a regular basis, running diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Organize repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Resolve reported problems in a timely manner
- Organize proper maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems
- Perform cleaning and lubrication of machinery components
- Support and consult users on correct maintenance and preventative measures
- Perform additional works including repair of hydraulic systems
- Record and manage logs of you work and reports about issues
- Adhere to all health and safety guidelines
- 2+ years' experience of working in a Mechanic position
- Significant experience with various hand tools, such as screwdrivers, hammers and so on, and precision measurement tools, such as calipers
- Significant experience of maintaining machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
- Good experience of understanding and following established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent physical strength and stamina
- Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship
- High school diploma and a valid certification (such as ASE) will be a bonus
Why Teasdale Latin Foods:
- Day One - Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Day One Accrual of Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching Contributions at 60 Days
- Career Growth Opportunities and Professional Development
Are you passionate about making a difference every single day, being a part of a growing team, and transforming your job into a career? Come join us at Teasdale Latin Foods!